AdVantage Media is an international media company based in Amsterdam with the focus on mobile marketing and entertainment industry. At the moment we are already active in 15 countries worldwide and expanding in other 53 countries. We're looking for a fresh minded Junior Accountant to help us do just that.
What will the Junior Accountant do at AdVantage Media?
The purpose of the role is to support the CFO with recurring accounting and administrative processes. The role is highly detail oriented and will require accuracy in journalizing and matching financial transactions and making sure that supporting documents are in place. To give you a glimpse of the tasks you may be facing, here a short list of common tasks:
- Raising accounts receivable invoices on a weekly basis;
- Journalizing sales and purchase invoices into the General Ledger - Exact Online;
- Matching payments and cash receipts with journals;
- Credit control and debt collection;
- Reconciling and matching Pay-Pal and Credit Card transactions, collecting invoices and receipts;
- Balance sheet reconciliations (Bank, IC, AP, AR);
- Assisting with month-end closing activities;
- Resolving Customer and Supplier queries, ad hoc financial issues;
- Working closely with the CFO and following indications.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- At least 1 year relevant experience in Accounts Payable or Receivable position for an international company;
- Experience in working with financial software, preferably Exact Online;
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Detail orientation, focus and accuracy;
- Integrity and reliability;
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English spoken and written.
(Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated)
- Start: As soon as possible
- Availability: 40 hours per week
- Remuneration: Up to € 30.000,-
- Location: Amsterdam