Account & Affiliate Manager
AdVantage Media is an international media company based in Amsterdam with the focus on mobile marketing and entertainment industry. At the moment we are already active in 15 countries worldwide and expanding in other 53 countries. We're looking for a bonus and sales driven Account & Affiliate Manager to help us do just that.
Why Account & Affiliate Managers are important at AdVantage Media?
We are growing! We are looking for a motivated, performance-driven Account & Affiliate Manager. We are growing our Affiliate Marketing Team with a new team member to sell our services worldwide through our affiliates and network partners.
What do Account & Affiliate Managers do at AdVantage Media?
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with new advertisers and affiliates;
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customized solutions;
- Communicating with clients by email, chat, telephone and other means available to understand key challenges and drive innovation;
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports;
- Traveling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting;
- Prioritizes and enables achievement of ambitions goals;
- Creates vision and inspires to drive strategy execution;
- Working closely with the Business Development Department to follow-up on the needs of our partners and to identify potential opportunities.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 2+ years experience in affiliate marketing;
- At least 1 year experience in mobile advertising/IT industry;
- Excellent experience in managing tracking platform like Hasoffers, CAKE, Voluum or Thrive back-end knowledge [only used tracking part];
- Experience and knowledge regarding mobile/content subscriptions is preferred;
- Smart, energetic, detail-oriented, and analytic;
- Professional communication skills, talent for bargaining and ability to build long term relationships with advertisers and affiliates;
- In possession of an entrepreneur, Sales driving mind set and knows all business terminology;
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members;
- Demonstrated ability to manage external relationships;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Drive and motivation to exceed objectives;
- Flexible in working hours due to the international environment;
- Fluent in English and any other language is an advantage;
- Be comfortable with +$20.000 in revenues per day and manage these assets.
(Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated)
- Start: As soon as possible
- Availability: 40 hours per week
- Remuneration: Up to € 36.000,- + performance bonus
- Location: Amsterdam