AdVantage Media is an international media company based in Amsterdam with the focus on mobile marketing and entertainment industry. At the moment we are already active in 15 countries worldwide and expanding in other 53 countries. We're looking for a hungry Media Buyer to help us do just that.
Why Media Buyers are important at AdVantage Media?
AdVantage Media is growing! We're looking for the hungriest, sharp and brightest minds out there to make it all happen. We are looking for an experienced Media Buyer who will be the decision maker in the advertising side of the company. The figure will organize all the advertising side from the media buying to the optimization.
What do Media Buyers do at AdVantage Media?
- Create and optimize campaigns in DSP platforms, popunder, display, Adwords, Facebook;
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization;
- Own campaign performance and pacing while recommending opportunities for optimization improvements;
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customized solutions;
- Provide digital recommendations and is responsible for overseeing the entire digital buying process from research to reporting and reconciliation;
- Design and apply tests to evaluate DSP platforms and feature performance;
- Actively optimize and manage internal campaigns and ensure campaign pacing and performance are at or beating KPI goals;
- Work with internal teams to create Real-time Optimization strategies that align with campaign goals, delivery and performance.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Fresh and entrepreneur mindset;
- 3+ months experience with one of the following tracker is required: Voluum, Thrive, Cake, Hasoffer;
- Familiair and experience managing trafficsources and advertising campaigns;
- Identify poor performing banners / landing pages and work with designing/marketing team to rotate and improve click rates / conversion rates;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and the ability to assimilate information quickly;
- Fluent in English and any other language is an advantage.
- Flexible in working hours due to the international environment;
- Be comfortable with +$20.000 in revenues per day and manage these assets;
- Drive and motivation to exceed objectives.
Nice to have:
- HTML/CSS skills;
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, etc.)
- Creativity and problem-solving skills;
- Commercial and budget awareness.
(Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated)
- Start: As soon as possible
- Availability: 40 hours per week
- Remuneration: Up to € 46.000,- + 15-30% of the profit generated as performance bonus
- Location: Amsterdam