Senior Media Buyer
Are you looking for for a super challenging opportunity in the best enviroment? Keep reading.
AdVantage Media is an international media company based in Amsterdam with the focus on mobile marketing and entertainment industry. At the moment we are already active in 15 countries worldwide and expanding in other 53 countries.
AdVantage Media is growing! We're looking for the hungriest, sharp and brightest minds out there to make it all happen. We are looking for an experienced Media Buyer (m/f) who will be the decision maker in the advertising side of the company. The figure will organize all the advertising side from the media buying to the optimization.
- Build and traffic campaigns in Facebook, Adwords, DSP platforms on mobile
- Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Own campaign performance and pacing while recommending opportunities for optimization/improvements
- Provides digital recommendations and is responsible for overseeing the entire digital buying process from research to reporting and reconciliation
- Design and apply tests to evaluate DSP platforms and feature performance
- Actively optimize and manage internal campaigns and ensure campaign pacing and performance are at or beating KPI goals
- Work with internal teams to create Real-time Optimization strategies that align with campaign goals, delivery and performance
What we offer:
- A challenging position in a young and international company based in Leidseplein in the center of Amsterdam.
- Excellent opportunities to develop yourself in an international environment.
- An initial period where we coach you the best keys in order to obtain great results as a media buyer
- A competitive salary (depending on age and experience) and a package of benefits. We offer a high percentage (20-30%) of the profit that you generate, the basic salary is very low compared to what you can generate through your bonus.
- Drinks in the partner’s local
- Participation in international projects.
What we ask:
- 1/2 years experience in digital advertising/media buying
- 1/2 years of digital media analytics experience landscape, RTB/experience
- Good technical communicator – can work with DSP teams to build features you need
- Familiar with the paid advertising technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, strong, and entrepreneurial environment
- Analytic mind: Identify poor performing banners / landing pages and work with designing/marketing team to rotate and improve click rates / conversion rates
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), mobile, social
- optional: Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, etc.)
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Start: ASAP
- Availability: at least 40 hours / week
- Remuneration: Up to €40.000 + 15-30% of the profit generated as Bonus
- Location: Amsterdam