Facebook Media Buyer
Are you looking for for a super challenging opportunity in the best environment? Keep reading.
AdVantage Media is an international media company in online marketing and mobile entertainment industry. At the moment we are active in 15 countries worldwide and we are operating in 53 countries, specializing in several verticals, such as Gaming, Downloads, Entertainment, Technology and more.
AdVantage Media is growing! We're looking for the hungriest, sharp and brightest minds out there to make it all happen. We are looking for an experienced Facebook Media Buyer who is eager to work with big numbers, very analytical and have extensive experience in media buying. In this position, you negotiate and schedule media placements and creative elements to meet budgets and objectives, you are stress-proof and accustomed to work with large budgets.
- Reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met while managing an ever growing amount of campaigns
- Liaise with partners and sales reps, building long term relationships and make custom deals
- Analyze data and update team on hot opportunities and market trends
- Brainstorming with media managers and other colleagues to improve processes
- Launch new international campaigns every day
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Manage large weekly budgets
What we offer
- A challenging position in a young and international company based in Leidseplein in the center of Amsterdam.
- An initial period where we coach you the best keys in order to obtain great results as a media buyer
- Excellent opportunities to develop yourself in an international environment.
- A competitive salary (depending on age and experience) and a package of benefits. We offer a high percentage (7-45%) of the profit that you generate, the basic salary is very low compared to what you can generate through your bonus.
- Drinks in the partner’s local
- Basic Experience with Facebook Ads (spent at least 5 thousand with that platform)
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing campaigns across different platforms
- Understands tracking setups; Pixels, S2S / Postbacks
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Accountable and disciplined
- Personable and patient to work with both clients and team members
- Tenacious, hard-driving self-starter who will do what it takes to hit goals
- Positive attitude and ability to multitask
- Entrepreneur mentality and capable to work under stress
- Start: ASAP
- Availability: at least 40 hours / week
- Remuneration: Up to €40.000 + 7-45% of the profit generated as Bonus
- Location: Amsterdam