AdVantage Media is an international media company based in Amsterdam with the focus on mobile marketing and entertainment industry. At the moment we are already active in 15 countries worldwide and expanding in other 53 countries. We are looking for seasoned Business Developers to help us do just that.
Why Business Developers are important at AdVantage Media?
Business Developers are a combination of strategic analysis, marketing and sales with the objective to grow the companies business by establishing new partnerships and increasing sales from existing accounts. We are seeking for highly qualified Business Developers who wants to join our young and hungry team, in order continue growing our presence in our existing market.
What do Business Developers do at AdVantage Media?
The first aspect is typically to identify new business opportunities, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets or new product or service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets and then to go out and exploit those opportunities to bring in more revenue. To give you a glimpse of the tasks you may be facing, here a short list of common tasks:
- Providing ongoing market intelligence and insights;
- Connecting new countries with our partners and build positive relationships;
- Analyzing and negotiating opportunities and threats;
- Agile Project Management;
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission; specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning;
- Setting up new connections with gateways, aggregators and content providers;
- Direct and coordinate organizations creatives.
- Assignment execution;
- Monitor performance and implement improvements;
- Ensure quality of marketing products;
- Execute marketing campaigns from start to finish including testing of landing pages, managing and problem solving.
- Responsible for all technical and operational business for multiple countries;
- Project Management for multiple countries;
- Setting up new campaigns and testing project from A-Z;
- Making Accruals.
- Manage customer support;
- Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Liaison with top management;
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity;
- Implement and manage operational plans.
- Review financial statements and data.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Able to work pro-actively and thrive in what is currently a highly ambiguous environment;
- Excellent communication and Online (Web) Marketing skills;
- The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them;
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills;
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines;
- Flexible in working hours due to the international environment;
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques;
- Team working and leadership skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, strong, and entrepreneurial environment;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Intellectual robustness and curiosity – happy to learn!
- Fluent in English and any other language is an advantage.
(Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated)
- Start: As soon as possible
- Availability: 40 hours per week
- Remuneration: Salary up to € 40.000,- with a performance bonus (Based on age and experience)
- Location: Amsterdam