Full Stack Developer
Are you looking for for a super challenging opportunity in the best environment? Keep reading.
AdVantage Media is an international media company in online marketing and mobile entertainment industry. At the moment we are active in 15 countries worldwide and we are operating in 53 countries, specializing in several verticals, such as Gaming, Downloads, Entertainment, Technology and more.
AdVantage Media is growing! We're looking for the hungriest, sharp and brightest minds out there to make it all happen. We are looking for an experienced Developer (m/f) who supports us with the development of our core platforms and the creation and maintenance of external services based on 3rd party APIs. In this position, you will be in contact with technical departments of other companies around the world and work in an agile team closely with colleagues from our software development.
- Creation and maintenance of web applications.
- Incident management and bug fixing.
- Performing database operations (optimization, analysis, …)
- Integration with 3rd party APIs, tests and deployment.
What we offer
- A challenging position in a young and international company based in Leidseplein in the center of Amsterdam.
- Excellent opportunities to develop yourself in an international environment.
- A competitive salary (depending on age and experience) and a package of benefits. Based on the performance and achieved goals your salary can be increased every quarter.
- Daily lunch included
- Participation in international projects.
- IT knowledge in the broad sense. Great interest in mobile and web applications development in technology and in agile coding solutions.
- Concepts of SOA architectures, MVC patterns and most used web frameworks on the market.
- Able to code both for frontend and backend.
- Web application security and penetration testing. Vulnerability assestment.
- Preferred linux debian/ubuntu knowledge. Ability to set up and fix server side scripts is a plus.
- Organizational and analytical skills. Able to work in team.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Previous professional work experience in web application development for mobile platforms is beneficial.
- Don't expect a 9 to 5 mentality when applying
- Start: ASAP
- Availability: 40 hours / week
- Remuneration: Up to €60.000 (Based on age and experience)
- Location: Amsterdam